Need help in completing your management assignments, especially on organisational behaviour and behaviour management related topics? You are looking for assistance at the right place. Our UK assignment writing service can help in completing essays on any areas of organisational behavior and also with application of the concept. But before we tell you about us, let us find out a bit about what behaviour management is.
Organisational behaviour is the methodical study of how people get affected by behaviour within formal organisations to improve efficiency, commitment and employee job satisfaction and to reduce employee turnover and absenteeism. The organisational behaviour study is required to understand, influence and predict organisational events. There are various behavioural science disciplines that help in studying organisational behaviour like psychology, sociology, social psychology, anthropology and political science.
The behaviour management study encompasses a wide range of topics like behaviour models, attitudes, behavioural theories, management challenges, organisational culture and climate, individual and group behaviour etc.
There are five organisation behaviour models namely autocratic (depends on power), custodial (depends on economic resources), supportive (depends on support), collegial (depends on partnership) and systems. Each model has different influencing parameters like managerial orientation, employee orientation, result on performance and result on employee psychology.
Behaviour management is study and application of knowledge of how people act in an organisation. The various types of challenges faced in workplace that affect the behaviour of workforce of a company are productivity, working in a group, job satisfaction, behaving courteously etc. The attitudes that come into work place are work situation, personality, values and social influences.
Our UK essay writing service can help you with your Behavior Management assignment. Keep reading for more information.
Organisational Behaviour and Management comes with many different theories. A few are listed below:
- Emotional Intelligence Theory
- One General Intelligence Theory
- Theories of Multiple Intelligences
- Personality Types A and B
- Predicting Job Performance
- Common-sense Theory
- Expectancy Theory
- Fundamental Attribution Error
- Goal-setting Theory
- Herzberg’s Two Factor Theory
- Maslow Hierarchy of Needs
- Gestalt Principles
- Organisational Behaviour Modification
- Reinforcement Theory
- Single and Double Loop Learning
There are many guidelines on behaviour management that can be followed in an organisation to change the behavior of staff :
- Keep things simple by focusing changing one behavior at a time
- Make goals actionable
- Try to diffuse change in behavior from early adopters/influencers to safe followers to latecomers and last to malcontents.
- Activate the peers since people look up to people in nearer circle for guidance on acceptable behaviours.
- All leaders must consistently try and model good behaviour by hire, promote and fire criteria.
- Changing the situation around a person can trigger behaviour improvement.
- The individual needs to be given coaching to accept new behaviors and skills.
We are pleased to provide you with assistance in assignment and insightful comments on the subject organisational behaviour to help in understanding concept better and also to get better grades. Our experts offer assignment help on the basis of training and experience. We take into consideration all the requirements of the assignment mentioned by the student in the beginning. The student can be assured of an assignment with minimal errors at affordable rates. Visit us at http://assignmentwritinghelp.com to order your behaviour management assignment.